Monday, August 31, 2009






Today marks the 6 year anniversary of the day when my wife and I committed ourselves to the worship of Sri Sri Radha Madan Mohan! We did a very small but very sweet ceremony in our home. We had a very beautiful abhisheka with pancha gavya (milk, yogurt, ghee, honey and sugar water). We allowed all present to participate fully (even the 2 and 3 year olds). It was a bit chaotic because of the kids but it was a lot of fun. I hope that the experience of bathing Radha Madan Mohan will deeply affect the little ones. Just see how beautiful my Lords are!


1 comment:

  1. Haribol Raghunath prabhu, pamho, agtsp! Prabhu, I've just been directed to your blog, but have seen photos of Sri Sri Radha Madana Mohana on Bhakti's blog before. indeed, this name is VERY fitting, never before have i seen such beautiful household deities, your devotion is very apparent, and to me it seems Krishna and his Radhika are reciprocating very nicely! I'd really like to talk more to you about how you worship and dress Radha Madana mohana so that I may grow in my service and attachment to my Lords, Sri Sri Radha Puskareksana. Thank you again for sharing such beautiful and breathtaking darshans!

    your servant,
    Krishan.(UK)

    ps. please email me so we can talk more: krish_mistry@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete